Planning and Forecasting360 / Forethought
A successful merchandise planning strategy places your products in the right stores at a time that meets the wants and needs of consumers. Sounds simple, right? Not exactly. It’s a result of complex behind-the-scenes analysis combined with decades of retail experience. And with the right information and planning, a manufacturer representative can turn your products into category stars.
At Three Sixty Sales, our service and support spans your product’s entire lifecycle by analyzing data, trends and market information. In other words, we’re with you every step of the way.
Our planning and forecasting tools help guide you to effectively and efficiently manage the supply chain while carefully balancing the need to maximize sales while minimizing risk. We have the expertise and experience to help build accurate forecasts while in the initial planning phases. As soon as your product hits the shelf, we begin analyzing the data to ensure that we are reacting to sales trends and maintaining accurate forecasts.
We offer a variety of services to provide customized, insightful planning to our clients:
- Utilize Item/Category History to Develop Accurate Upfront Plans/Forecasts
- Daily/Weekly Inventory Planning Analysis
- Target reporting: S&I, Info Retriever, Micro Strategy
- Utilize the SetSight Suite of Retail Data Intelligence Tools
- Proactive Communication on Supply Chain Recommendations and Issue Resolution
- Actively Work to Prevent Compliance Charges – Monitor and Dispute/Eliminate Chargebacks